However, you're welcome to request trades on sale items or commissions (basically trading stuff of roughly equal value- obviously I do not expect you to offer, say, an Angelic Pretty one-piece in exchange for a little tiny hat.) Bartering is fun.
- Plain cotton-knit tops of any colour (within reason... no chartreuse etc.), size etc.
- Any vaguely-women's clothing featuring Bagpuss, Magic Roundabout or 'Rainbow' characters
- Curious socks of any sort (longer than ankle-length)
- Pointe shoes or any other ballet-type footwear. Size UK 6/US 8-9. Does not need to be new, or even in wearable condition! This is not for creepy purposes- trashed shoes are also welcome, I need them for photoshoots.
- Any Japanese lolita-ish brand shoes or similar (i.e DD's rockinghorses). 24.5cm.
- Odd, theatrical or vintage hats of any sort
- Angelic Pretty print cutsews
- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright almost anything
- Innocent World. VM, Mary Magdalene or Juliette et Justine anything
Sewing & Craftstuff
- *Reasonable quality* Venise, guipure, Raschel, crochet, cotton, Leavers, Cluny, Torchon, Valenciennes lace.
- Any fabric yardage at all (not scraps, I have enough of those).
- Glass beads
- Crochet cottons/yarn
- Millinery goods (netting, wire, hat blocks etc.)
- Small artificial flowers/fruit
- Futaba 'Firefox', 'Nyaake/Inu-tei' or '2k-tan' figures
- ANYTHING OS-tan or Futaba/Nijiura character/neta-related
- Manga: Anything good and not excessively drippy.
- Anything by: Jeff VanderMeer, Kurt Vonnegut, Christopher Fowler, Ramsay Campbell, Philip K.Dick, Jan Harold Brunvand.
- Anything at all concerning railway disasters
- Any non-fiction concerning: industrial disasters, contaminations, untoward incidents, mass deaths, things of that nature etc.
- Any pre-1960s books on etiquette, married life (particularly Bernarr McFadden!), health and popular medicine, sex theory, psychology etc. (Kraft-Ebing, Iwan Bloch etc.)
- Fortean Times collection volumes
- Isaac Asimov short story anthologies
- How-to books on millinery or crochet/knitted lace
- Escargot, Frill, Clara Bow, Kera magazine and the like.
- Very boring postcards
- Photos, postcards etc. of stupid place-names
- Steam locomotive photos (particularly pre-1960s)
- Old badges bearing slogans that no one understands anymore (i.e: 'Barclays on Saturday', 'Jaffacadabra', that sort of nonsense.)
Clothes & Wearables